Despite our best intentions, apparently eight months have passed since we posted anything new. For the life of me I can't figure out why we haven't posted, other than one minute it's January, the next, it's August. So...in attempt to redeem ourselves, here are some pics from the past few months:
In May, Hannah and Lucy danced in the ballet "Eloise." Hannah was a waitress, and Lucy played Madeline. (don't ask, we are still trying to figure out why Madeline shows up in a ballet about Eloise).
The cousins came from Florida to visit for Hannah's baptism. Hannah is badly out numbered in this bunch!
In June, Hannah turned eight and was baptized.
The girls rode in a children's fourth of July bike parade this year. Hannah thought it would be a good idea to make a balloon Uncle Sam to ride on her handle bars. We also learned that duct tape doesn't come off a bike very easily. (Lucy still complains about the sticky spots on her handle bars).
Last week we took Hannah in for a long overdue appointment to check her eyes, and to no one's surprise, she needed glasses. She picked these out completely on her own. We think she looks adorable! Lucy is very jealous and now wants glasses of her own. We'll have to wait and see if she won the genetic lottery and got mom's bad eyes.


6 comments:
Eric and Janine,
It is so good to see that you posted again. It is the only way that we can sort of keep up with what your family is doing. It was a happy thing to start to update our blog and see a message on our page saying, you updated 20 hours ago!!!! The children are getting so big and prettier each time we look at pictures of them. Your parents, Eric, tried to fill us in on some of your happenings, but the blog really is a treat! Hugs,
Aunt Susan
OK, Hannah is the cutest girl with glasses I have EVER seen in my whole life! Tell her I love them and wish I had a matching pair. Miss ya!~Laura
Wow. It is great to see everything that is going on. It sounds like you are all doing well. I can't believe that Hannah is 8 already! And Lucy is so big. They are adorable girls. Take care.
We're with you on the uniform thing. Sometimes it's nice, but other times, when all the uniform shorts are suddenly dirty, not as nice. The thing that irked me was finding out that the school PTA sold t-shirts that he could wear instead of the polos, for like the same price. If I would have known that, I would have just bought him a bunch of t-shirts!
The girls are adorable as always!
Hey Janine, I guess I forgot how close in age our girls are. Allie just turned 8 in July and got baptized this summer and she also just got new glasses. I think our girls would be great friends. It's good to see your family growing up. Even your husband, becoming the bishop! Wow! Busy, busy.
What great pictures! Thank you for posting. We have been hungry for more more more on the Peltz clan in S.C. We LOVE all the pictures of the girls. They are adorable! We hope you're all doing well and that we'll be able to actually see ya'll ourselves one of the days... All our love
Post a Comment